Bonjour 1K!
I hope you are all well and showing Mrs McPhee your most beautiful manners? I'm sorry I had to leave earlier than planned, sadly my Dad was sick and I had to come to France straight away. He is starting to feel a little better now which is good. Mr Kimble is flying out here at the weekend and has already collected Jerome from Mrs Browning so that he wont miss out.
I look forward to seeing all your lovely work when I return for next term.
Take care,
Mrs Kimble
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mrs Kimble,
ReplyDeleteI hope your Dad will feel a lot better soon, I am sure your visit will cheer him up.
I hear that France is a very nice country but I would be too scared to eat escargo. Have you tried it?
We miss you and hope you arrive home safely.
Aurevoir Mrs K.
From Jess